CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Christmas 2007

We went to Temple Square to see the lights with my friend Heidi and her little sister Kadi! We even had some yummy hot chocolate! One thing that I remember about that night was Rita would become really quiet as we were walking and would tell everyone to shhh! We couldn't figure out why until, we heard the sound of the horse shoes tapping against the road...Rita loves that sound! There were a lot people going on carriage rides that night, touring Temple Square.

This is Rita opening gifts from me...she loves to read and I of course love that she loves to read so I got her one of my favoirtes "If you give a Moose a Muffin!"

Rita wanted a brat doll really bad...she absolutely loved this:).

Most of the Sayou family...

My roommate Niki came too!

0 comments: